2015. március 11., szerda



About 2 weeks ago I bought my favourite magazine, the Elle. The main issue of March is the feminism. Many articles are about women from all around the world who fight for their rights.This inspired me to make an opinion and write it down for you. 
Now I'm 17 years old and not long ago I started to think about who I am, what does it mean that sooner or later I'll be a woman and what are the advantages and disadvanteges of this.Girls,it's a natural process,you just want to identify your being.That's why I think feminism is an important topic and women and men also have to talk about it.

But what does this expression: 'feminism' mean? Here is a little help from the Wikipedia : 
Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism)



Anybody can figure it out that this word has a cause and not just a fiction created by mope women. A lot of female suffer from discrimination all around the world.The aim is to reduce this number. I think none of us wants to cook and do the housework all day long during our whole life. Hard working women deserve high-leveled positions in their professional life.But some think tha the place of the woman is in the kitchen. For heaven's sake, what an old-fashioned perception ! Our fate are not sealed, we control our destiny and have the strength to make the best of it. 

In my opinion we should be proud of our feminity and fight for egual acceptance, not in a violent way but with our power and knowlegde.


Some celebritias also share the same opinion and they give voice to it, for example Beyoncé. Just listen to this : 




My essay was just a little introduction to this world, but here are some people who stand for feminism in a pretty good way. If you want to know more just visit their twitter page:

@debbieblox

@caitlinmoran

@malalafund

@cocorocha

Hope you liked my post! :)

Panka











3 megjegyzés:

  1. Wow, I think this is fantastic! Panka, this is one of the best blog posts I have ever read by my students, congratulations. Very interesting and thought provoking!
    I would also recommend a TED Talk in the topic that I received from one of my stuents a couple of months ago:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3umXU_qWc
    If you have a little time, watch it, we had a nice discussion about it with my student, I think it is worth spending the time on it.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I really liked your post. I think about this a lot nowdays. I heard a lot of music (Beyonce has a lot of) and I think about the topic of feminism. Betti

    VálaszTörlés
  3. I support the feminism movements as long as they are for the intended purpose of this movement and not for the so called "feminists" who wants to be more equal than the other gender. Dani

    VálaszTörlés